My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Break Up Quote

James M. Barrie If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have. Julie Andrews All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. David Grayson Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. Anonymous Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. Victoria Holt Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience. Margaret Mitchell I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived. Kahlil Gibran Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. David Pratt Friends will keep you sane Love could fill your heart A lover can warm your bed But lonely is the soul Without a mate. Usher Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it ain't going to work. Alexander Graham Bell When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. Wizard of Oz Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. http://quotations.about.com

No comments: