My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Monday, July 13, 2009

~I think I'm in love~

I think I'm in love with someone I don't really know I think I'm in love but I don't know how to show The fact is I'm afraid to confess I'm just to scared the relationship we build will get mess I'm just a girl waiting for my dearest prince charming Standing at stair case and hoping there will someone come and take me away Like in a fairy tales we're singing and dancing Under the moonlight we're kising In reality I know There'll be no such thing Exist only in my Fantasy But who cares???? As long as I'm happy **sounds stupid, right?? frankly speaking, I'm not good either in writing and speaking but I feel good everytime I express my feeling by writing... huhu..

No comments: