My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Monday, December 26, 2011

The COLD-looking Me

Having heart that couldn't talk
Having eyes without tears
Having mouth full with silence

Am I really a human being????

My heart used to be very talkative as much as my mouth
But the ability to talk was taken away for a quite some times
That is why it couldn't talk as much as before

I used to cry a lot since young till I got no more tears
I just can't bear with the headache caused by crying
That's the reason why I'm having eyes without tears

Since my heart couldn't talk, same goes with my mouth
Suddenly have nothing to say but filled with silence

The COLD-looking me... Sorry but just can't help it. If this benefits me more,
then I'll accept this as my fate. Letting my fingers to do all the jobs may be
the best decision for now.

~~ emotional breakdown. Sorry for the misuse of grammar and bad writing.

No comments: