My photo
Sedang mencari tahu tentang kehidupan. Melalui hari-hari demi menimba pengalaman. Biar menjadi teladan dan pedoman...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year -2012

Time is ticking. Few more hours to go. Me? Getting older for another year. Single and always available. Muahahahahaha...

Hate to say but this is real thing that happened. I should get married by 2012 but still... SINGLE.

Dear 2012, please help me find someone who can lend me shoulder to cry on and spare me some times just to listen to my words. Please let HIM know that I will always by his side and love him as much as he do. Errrr... is it too much??? ngeeeeeeeeeeee...

Well,whatever it is, wishing all a HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAVE A BLAST!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Good to know.. :P

But everyone deserve the right to say what's in their heart..

And I wishing you a happy new year and a happy marriage, sooon!! Kekekeke

zaZa_Luv said...

Thanks a million!!!